Employment of the water hose
Follow these steps in order to clean your tank with your water hose:
- Provide a bucket or container
- Put one end of the hose inside the tank
- Put the other end inside the bucket or container below level of water in your tank.
- Use your mouth in order to suck at the other end of the hose (like a straw)
- The water will now flow through the hose. Lead the hose into your bucket
- Take care of the hose inside the tank. Hold it away from the jellyfish or you could harm them.
- You can additionally remove deposit or pollution from the floor.